There are a number of other fish crafts on the site with various materials and difficulty levels, but this one has been made especially for the song (it has a banner with "I'd wiggle my tail and I'd giggle with glee!").
Good for younger children (attach a popsicle stick to make it a puppet).
- a printer,
- something to colour with and
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out. (Cutting may require adult assistance and can be pre-done)
- See the picture above if you're confused as to how to put this together.
- Glue the stripes onto the fish's body.
- Glue the left fin (small) onto the back of the left side of the fish's body.
- Glue the right fin (large) onto the front of the right side of the fish's body.
- Glue the top fin onto the top of the fish's body.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the fish's body.
- Glue the eye onto the front of the fish's body.
- Glue the banner along the bottom of the fish's body.
- Close template window to return to this screen
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).