DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bunny Rabbit Ears
Very simple, but very fun craft for toddlers and preschoolers!
- Make a strip of paper long enough to go around the child's head (you may
need to tape to pieces end to end to get it long enough. You can make it
thinner than we did, but my girls like the thick ones (they don't tear as
easily and ride a bit higher on the head like a crown).
- Print, color and cut out the ears.
- Tape the ears onto the strip
- OPTIONAL: Decorate the strip with stickers/markers/etc as desired
- Tape the strip in a loop so it fits on the head
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions