DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Easter Bunny Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple three dimensional bunny craft that is fun for kids to make and play with.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangle to the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the oval chest piece.
- Glue on the head, arms and legs.
- Glue the Easter basket to one of the hands.
- Glue the bunny tail to the back of the body. (or replace the
template piece with a cotton ball or small pom pom).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions