DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bat Toilet Paper
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- tp roll,
- something to colour with and
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out. You can
color them different colors to represent different bats.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the head onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tp roll, so it appears to be
- Glue the five-toed feet to the bottom of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions