This is a simple three dimensional beaver craft that is fun for kids to make and play with.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
- glue, and
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangle around the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the small dot (nose) and two bigger dots (cheeks) on to make a face. Glue teeth underneath.
- Then glue on the eyes, ears, arms, feet and tail.
- Glue on bow or bowtie as preferred.
- Glue egg onto one of the hands.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sparkles, sparkle glue, or felt to decorate the small egg and/or the center of the ears (pink or red sparkles look great in place of colouring the ears.
- Replace the eyes with purchased wiggly eyes.
- Replace the small dot with small pink or red pom pom.
- Replace the two bigger dots with medium white pom poms.
- Replace the tail with a medium white pom pom or a cotton ball.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).