- cardboard egg carton
- brown paint or marker
- masking tape
- ball of Aluminum foil
- Optional: wiggly eyes
- Optional: wool
- Cut a two cup strip and a single cup from your egg carton.
- Cut four strips from the lid of your egg carton for the legs. Leave a bit of the lip of the carton for the feet
- cut a piece from the center of the lid for the camels neck. It's best if you can get one of the little lumps from the lid to slide into the camel's head
- tape a ball of Aluminum foil into the back cup of the camel. This weights the back so he doesn't constantly fall forward on his face.
- tape/glue the pieces of the camel together.
- The neck should be taped to the two cup section.
- The other end of the neck should be taped into the single cup
- The legs should be taped to the front and back of the two cup section.
- paint the camel brown
- Optional: glue on wiggly eyes and a wool tail