DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Bunny Rabbit Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a simple, three dimensional rabbit craft that young children
enjoy making and playing with.
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
template pieces. Younger kids may need help with this.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and tail.
- Glue the carrot onto one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions