DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cat Toilet Paper Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple, three dimensional cat craft that young children
enjoy making and playing with.
A different looking cat tp roll craft can be found here.
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the
toilet paper tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tp roll using
the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the head onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue on the paws (smaller ones are front
paws). We usually make the crafts so they look like they are sitting on their
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions