DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cat Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a simple, three dimensional cat craft that young children enjoy making and playing with.
A different looking cat toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the
toilet paper tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the toilet paper roll using
the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the head onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the paws (smaller ones are front
paws). We usually make the crafts so they look like they are sitting on their
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).