DLTK's Crafts for Kids
CD Bunny Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Thanks to Christina for sharing this craft idea with us!
- 2 old CD-ROM's (no good)
Make sure you ask an adult before you start painting CD's!
- white paint
- cotton ball
- white construction paper
- magic marker
- Paint CD's front and back and let dry.
- Glue CD's together.
- Glue on eyes ears nose mouth.
- Take magic marker and make freckles on its face
- Draw arms and feet on white construction paper and glue them on
- Take ribbon and make a bow and glue on.
- Turn cd over and glue on a cotton ball for the tail.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions