DLTK's Crafts for Kids
CD Bunny Craft
Thanks to Christina for sharing this craft idea with us!
- 2 old CD-ROM's (no good)
Make sure you ask an adult before you start painting CD's!
- white paint
- cotton ball
- white construction paper
- magic marker
- Paint CD's front and back and let dry.
- Glue CD's together.
- Glue on eyes ears nose mouth.
- Take magic marker and make freckles on its face
- Draw arms and feet on white construction paper and glue them on
- Take ribbon and make a bow and glue on.
- Turn cd over and glue on a cotton ball for the tail.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Colour printer templates: Face + Feet and Arms
B&W printer tempates: Face + Feet and Arms