DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Dalmatian Dog Toilet Paper Roll Craft
You can either make the Dalmatian with the fire
hat (for a fire man's helper) or without. The dalmatian toilet paper roll craft is a fun and easy cut and paste
craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, fire hat, legs and tail (using the tab to make a 3D
- We typically make the crafts as if they're
sitting up on their haunches as it's easier to construct them and my children are young.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions