DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Dinosaur (Triceratops) Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
- a tp
- something to color with,
- and a piece of paper.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the
toilet paper tube.
- Glue the head, legs and tail onto the toilet paper roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions