of how we made our lamb
Glue on cotton balls
Cover entire plate in cotton
Glue on template pieces
(ears, eyes, mouth and nose)
colored in with pencil crayon or marker
DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Easy Lamb Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This cute little lamb is a great March (in like a
lion out like a lamb), farm animal or Bible craft project.
Sanjana shared a photo of her paper plate lamb in our fan
it all depends on what option you use... You'll will need
- something to color with (optional)
- paper plate (whatever size)
- cardboard cut into a circle OR
- margarine or ice cream container lid
- white cotton batting (the kind you use for pillow stuffing) OR
- cotton balls
Optional: bow to decorate (we happened to have one in the
craft drawer from a gift, and Kaitlyn happened to have the urge to glue it
on her lamb's head).
- Spread glue all over your plate and glue on pieces of cotton. Kaitlyn likes to rip her cotton balls in half before gluing them on as the lamb is "fluffier" that way.
MAKE THE FACE
- Print out the template of choice. Colour (where appropriate)
and cut out the template pieces. (Younger children may require assistance with the
- Or skip the template and cut/draw your own pieces on construction
paper and glue them on.
- Draw a mouth with black marker or paint or glue bits of
black construction paper in a mouth shape.
- Close the template window after
printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Small plate template (color)
Large plate template (color)
Print friendly version of these instructions