DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Elephant Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a cute three dimensional elephant craft that is fun for young
children to make and to play with.
A different looking elephant tp roll craft can be found here.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to colour with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the toilet paper
- Glue the head onto the top of the toilet paper
- Glue on the arms and legs.
- Glue the tail onto the back.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions