[Elephants] [Frogs] [Giraffes] [Insects] [Lions] [Monkeys] [Owls] [Peacocks] [Snakes] [Tigers] [Other Jungle Animals]
This is a cute three dimensional elephant craft that is fun for young children to make and to play with.
A different looking elephant toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- a toilet paper roll
- a printer,
- something to color with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the rectangular piece onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the head onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the arms and legs.
- Glue the tail onto the back.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).