This is a simple mobile made up of printed farm animals with a barn in the center. Most of the mobile pieces are made so they fold at the top.
- This allows you to use them as models or place holders instead of as a mobile.
- Just colour, cut them out and fold them in half.
- Do not glue.
- They will stand up on a table or desk.
You can even take a large piece of cardboard and
- Decorate as a farm (pinecone trees, glue on sand for a path, small rocks as boulders, crumpled up tissue paper or construction paper as grass, blue paper pond, toothpick fence, etc).
- Place the folded model animals and barn around your cardboard as a finishing touch. This is a great way for older children to use their creativity with the same template pieces as the younger kids use for the mobile.
- a printer,
- some crayons, paint, markers or pencil crayons,
- string or yarn.
- small paper plate or circle of cardboard (old cereal boxes are a good
source of cardboard) AND two straws or sticks
- a paper towel roll
- an ice cream pail lid and hole punch
- Print out the template of choice. You can print out as many as you want to fill up your mobile.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces along the dotted lines.
- Fold the template pieces in half and glue the back and front together. Let dry.
- Poke a small hole in the top of each piece and tie with yarn or string to the mobile you've chosen
Paper Towel Roll Mobile:
Criss Cross Straws Mobile:
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).