DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Flying Dove Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Thanks to Lucinda for sending in this idea and template.
Optional: Make a number of these birds and hang them on criss-crossed straws to make a mobile.
- small square of tissue paper,
- a printer,
- something to color with
- a piece of paper
- Optional: wiggly eyes
- Print out the template.
- Color the bird and cut it out. Color the bird blue (bluebird), red (cardinal), yellow (canary) etc to create a whole flock of different kinds of birds
- Glue on a wiggly eye or color in the eye.
- Fold a square of tissue paper, accordion style.
- Slip into the slit to make the wings.
- Hang up from the roof.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions