DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Well, I figured that the bunny should get out
more often than just at Easter. This little guy has been searching for carrots (and
has been quite successful, I might add).
This is a simple three dimensional rabbit craft that is
fun for kids to make and play with.
A different looking rabbit tp roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
template pieces. Younger kids may need help with this.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and tail.
- Glue the carrot onto one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions