DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Gone Fishing Game
Thanks to Lucinda for contributing this great template!
- Print template.
- Attach a small magnet to 20 cm (2/3 of a foot) of wool or string
- Tie to the end of a pencil or chopstick
- After coloring and cutting out the fish shapes, attach a paperclip to each one.
- Take turns fishing and scoring points!
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions