DLTK's Crafts for Kids
"Pop Up" Groundhog Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Laura also added her own variation to our Groundhog's Day craft:
"Just a quick suggestion for the Groundhog craft, last year we glued the groundhog head to a
popsicle stick and covered the toilet paper roll with green paper, then we made the groundhog
'pop' out of his hole".
What a cute idea Laura! Thanks for sharing.
- popsicle stick (or pencil),
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the head onto the popsicle stick
- The popsicle stick may not be long enough in which case you can
shorten the paper tube or you could choose to use a pencil instead
of the popsicle stick.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions