DLTK's Crafts for Kids
"Pop Up" Groundhog Craft
Laura also added her own variation to our Groundhog's Day craft:
"Just a quick suggestion for the Groundhog craft, last year we glued the groundhog head to a popsicle stick and covered the toilet paper roll with green paper, then we made the groundhog 'pop' out of his hole".
What a cute idea Laura! Thanks for sharing.
- a toilet paper roll,
- popsicle stick (or pencil),
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the head onto the popsicle stick
- The popsicle stick may not be long enough in which case you can
shorten the paper tube or you could choose to use a pencil instead
of the popsicle stick.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).