[All Toilet Paper Roll Crafts] [All Animals] [Farm Animals] [Horses] [Mammals] [Alphabuddies Letter H]
I've included two different template choices (for no particular reason other than that I was having fun drawing!)
A different looking horse toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head and "arms"
- Fold the tabs on the feet and the tail and glue them onto to the toilet paper roll to give it a 3 dimensional effect
- We typically make the crafts as if they're sitting up on their haunches as it's easier to construct them. (I think the horse looks cute this way)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).