DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Lamb Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple three dimensional lamb craft that is
fun for kids to make and play with. I thought scissors would be
cute for a lamb to hold -- they are sheared (get a fancy hair cut) and
their wool is used to make clothes, blankets and lots more!
- toilet paper roll
- something to colour with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, arms and chest.
- Fold the feet tabs and glue to the inside, bottom of the tp roll.
- Glue the scissors into one of the hands
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions