DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Lion Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a cute three dimensional lion craft that is fun for young children to make and to play with.
A different looking lion toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- raffia or string,
- something to color with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color craft pieces if you printed the black and white version of the template.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the large rectangle onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and bravery medal.
- If you want to get a bit more creative, you can
glue on some raffia, wool or string to form a tail in the back.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).