DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Lobster Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a cute three dimensional lobster craft that is fun for young children to
make and to play with.
- toilet paper roll
- something to colour with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, claws and legs.
- Glue the clam into one of the claws.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions