DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Monkey Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple three dimensional monkey craft that is
fun for kids to make and play with.
A different looking monkey toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice. (If
using the black and white template, try printing on brown construction paper).
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the chest, head and arms.
- Fold the feet tabs and glue to the inside, bottom of the toilet paper roll.
- Fold the tail in half and glue so it looks colored on each side then fold tab and glue to the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the banana into one of the hands
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions