DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Mouse Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a simple cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll base to give it a three dimensional effect.
A different looking mouse toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the chest, head, arms, legs and tail.
- Glue the piece of cheese into one of the hands.
- Glue the bow onto the top of the head for a girl
mouse or under the head as a bowtie for a boy mouse.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).