DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Mouse Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a simple cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper
roll base to give it a three dimensional effect.
A different looking mouse tp roll craft can be found here.
a toilet paper roll,
something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the chest, head, arms, legs and tail.
- Glue the piece of cheese into one of the hands.
- Glue the bow onto the top of the head for a girl
mouse or under the head as a bowtie for a boy mouse.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions