DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Panda Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
There are two choices of fun and easy color, cut and paste panda bear
crafts. The crafts use a toilet paper roll as a base to give the
projects a three dimensional effect.
In the second template he's holding a piece of bamboo (which is what
The other panda toilet paper roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- and paper (I prefer construction paper).
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small,
just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue the smaller rectangular piece around the panda bear like a belt.
- Glue on the head and arms.
- Fold the tabs on the feet and glue them onto the body to give a three
- Glue the bamboo into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions