DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Camel Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for fun", a desert theme or a mammals theme.
- something to color with if using the B&W version,
- You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the legs if you want them to be moveable.
- Print out the template of choice -- there is a choice of black and white or color.
- If using the B&W template, this is the children's chance to get creative. Color it in however you like using colored pencils, crayons, markers, pastels or paints.
- Cut out the craft template pieces. Some of the pieces may require the help of an adult or older child.
- Glue the camel together in the following order:
- legs onto the large (brown) body (sort of a squished egg shape)
- one front leg and one back leg on top the body
- one front leg and one back leg behind the body
- neck onto the front of the body
- head onto the neck
- tail onto the back of the body
- tuft of hair onto the top of the hump
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template (body and head) (color)
Print friendly version of these instructions