DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Goose Paper Craft
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft good "just for
fun", a bird theme, or a farm theme.
You can make the craft into a
handprint craft by replacing the template wings with traced handprints if you like.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- You can use brass tacks ("brads") instead of glue to attach the wing if you want it to be moveable.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the goose together in the following order:
- head onto the body
- glue the tail onto the body
- glue the feet onto the body
- glue the eyes and beak onto the head
- glue the wings onto the body.
You can use the template piece or trace a hand onto a piece of
paper and use that as the wing
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions