DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Parrot Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This craft was originally requested by
"Dee" who commented that it was the only thing she needed that hadn't been able
to find on the site so far... I just couldn't let her down (though it did take me awhile
to finally make it *blush*)!
A different looking parrot tp roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the
toilet paper tube.
- Glue tail onto the back of the tp roll.
I glued it to the inside back and then folded it upward (see photo above). I
think it looks nice that way, but be creative!.
- Glue the head onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue the wings onto the side of the tp roll (as
in photo) or make it look like the parrot is flying by gluing the wings onto the back of
- Fold the feet and glue the tabs to the inside of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions