DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Penguin Counting Book
Thanks to Heather for sharing this printable book with us! She
"I am a new preschool teacher this year and we have put together our
own curriculum from a variety of sources. Thank you so much for your
website. It has been most helpful in gathering ideas and sparking new
ones. I thought I would send in a penguin counting book I created using
clip art - it makes the kids count the penguins on each page and write the
number in the blank. It covers numbers 1-8."
- Print all three templates.
- Cut out the template into four quarters.
- Put the pages together in order and then staple along the left hand
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions