DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Penguin Counting Book
Thanks to Heather for sharing this printable book with us! She wrote:
"I am a new preschool teacher this year and we have put together our own curriculum from a variety of sources. Thank you so much for your website. It has been most helpful in gathering ideas and sparking new ones. I thought I would send in a penguin counting book I created using clip art - it makes the kids count the penguins on each page and write the number in the blank. It covers numbers 1-8."
- Print all three templates.
- Cut out the template into four quarters.
- Put the pages together in order and then staple along the left hand side.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Template 1 (color) only
Template 2 (color) only
Template 3 (color) only