DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Quetzal Paper Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Thanks to Sharra for sending this in!
This is a simple cut and paste paper craft that is easy for young children to make.
- something to colour with if using the B&W version,
- a printer
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the quetzal together in the following order:
- feet onto the bottom of the large (green) oval
- small (red) oval onto the large oval overlapping the feet tabs
- head onto the top of the large oval
- wings onto the large oval at 'shoulder level' (just under the head
- tail onto the back of the large oval
- See picture on the template for further help
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions