DLTK's Animal Crafts for Kids
Raccoon TP Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
The raccoon toilet paper roll craft is a fun and easy cut and paste
craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three
Check out the Action Raccoon Song and the
Raccoon Song to go with this craft.
A different looking raccoon tp roll craft can be found here.
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down.
If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head, legs and arms.
- Cut out the tail and fold it in half so it's colored on both sides
- Glue the halves together
- Bend the tab and glue to the back of the tp rolll (using the tab to make a 3D effect)
- We typically make the crafts as if they're
sitting up on their haunches as it's easier to construct them.
(I think the raccoon looks cuter this way)
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions