DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Ram Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a cute three dimensional ram craft that is fun for young children to make and to play with.
- toilet paper roll
- something to colour with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the
rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue on the head.
- Glue the arms near the top of the TP roll.
- Glue the legs to bottom of the TP roll.
- Fold the tail in half and glue so it looks colored on each side then fold tab and glue to the tp roll.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).