DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Vulture Toilet Paper Roll Craft
This is a fun and easy color, cut and paste craft that
uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional
effect. The vulture is good for a birds or letter V theme.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to color with,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the tummy onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue tail onto the back of the toilet paper roll.
I glued it to the inside back and then folded it upward. I
think it looks nice that way, but be creative!.
- Glue the head onto the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the toilet paper roll to make it look like the vulture is flying.
- Fold the feet and glue the tabs to the inside of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).