DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Wolf Toilet Paper Roll Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
This is a good craft to make for a number of themes, including the Three Little Pigs and
Little Red Ridinghood.
It is a simple cut and paste craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- a toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to colour with,
Thanks to Dora for sharing a photo of her finished crafts!
Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tp roll using the tabs to make a 3D effect.
- Glue the head onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue on the paws. We usually make the crafts so they look like they are sitting on their haunches.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions