DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Canada Day Red
and White Bracelet
A simple paper bracelet (don't wear it in the rain *grin*).
- red and white paper
- Cut strips of paper that are 2 inches wide (thinner if you want
a daintier bracelet) and 11 inches long (don't be too finicky about
the measurements... just "ish" it). You'll need 4 red strips
and 4 white strips.
- Now tape all the white strips together end to end (so you have one
LONG white strip) and all the red strips together end to end (so you
have one LONG red strip).
- Fold the strips (place them like an L and then fold over each other
in an alternating pattern... see diagram below... solid colours are
the front and slashed colours the back of the paper)
- When you run out of paper, trim ends as necessary and tape so it
- Roll into a circle and tape to form a bracelet (see photo for how
Print friendly version of these instructions