DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Chuck the Canuck
I've heard that some people don't like the term "Canuck". Somewhere along the line it became slang for Canadians... It also happens to be the name of one of our hockey teams. However, Chuck and I are both Canadians, born and bred. Hopefully, since we don't mind it, none of you will either!
Canadian Fast Fact:
By population, Toronto, Ontario, Canada is the fifth largest city in North America (behind New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Mexico City)
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- a piece of paper
- Print out the template.
- Color the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the face (eyes, nose, mouth, moustache, and eyebrows) onto the leaf.
- Glue the bowtie, arms and legs onto the leaf.
- If you choose the Black and White template, try printing one copy on red construction paper and one on white. Then mix and match the pieces.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).