DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Handprint Wreath Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
I love handprint crafts! I save each one in a
special binder and peek at them every so often. It's fun to compare and see how they've
They're really easy decorations for even the youngest children to help make.
- Pencil (if tracing) or paintbrush (if using paint prints).
- red paint or red construction paper
- white paint or white construction paper.
- There are two ways to do this craft:
- One is to trace the child's hand onto paper and cut out the prints.
- The second is to make paint handprints on the paper and cut those out.
- Make eight handprints (4 red and 4 white).
- Cut out the prints and glue to form a wreath.
Print friendly version of these instructions