This RCMP craft is a simple color, cut and paste craft that uses a
toilet paper roll as a base to give a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll,
- a printer,
- something to color with,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube. Toilet paper rolls come in different sizes, so if you find the rectangle is a bit too big, just trim it down. If you find it's a bit too small, just cut out another small piece to fill in the gap.
- Glue the belt around the center of the tube.
- Glue on the arms, head, and hat
- Fold the tabs of the feet and glue them inside the toilet paper roll to give a 3D effect
- Glue the flag into one of the hands
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).