DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Fairy Princess TP Roll Craft
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
A fairy princess from a toilet paper roll? Well, why not!
- a toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- You can also decorate with bits of lace and ribbon as desired.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the mouth, arms, shoes and wand.
Glue the hearts to the rectangle to decorate.
Version without wings
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions