DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Blue's Clues Paper Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
(Big Blue or Magenta)
I've included this photo of the craft (with the chef's hat) hanging on our kitchen
wall. To give you a feel for the size, the blue in the photo to the left is about 2
There are a number of hats to choose from which allow you to dress Blue up for different
celebrations or themes. If you stick Blue to the wall and stick the hat to the wall
over her head (don't put any tape or sticky gum between the hat paper and the head paper),
you can easily remove one hat and put on another for changing themes!
This craft is simple enough for even the youngest Blue's Clues fans to put together.
- some crayons
- Print out the template of choice (two templates for blue and then choose one of the
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Tape or glue the head onto the body.
- Tape or glue the hat onto the head.
- Some of the hat templates have something for blue to hold in her hand (for
example, the police hat template has a badge and the graduation hat template
has an apple. These can be taped into the hand or beside her feet.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Thanks to Tamara for making these
templates and sharing them with us!
PLUS choose YOUR FAVORITE HAT