Mr. Salt Paper Craft
Mr. Salt, Mrs. Pepper and baby Paprika are three characters that stir up fun for Steve and Blue almost every show. You can sometimes find clues in their kitchen, solve riddles or play a fun game.
I've included this photo of the craft hanging on our kitchen wall.
Mr. Salt paper craft is made with a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. Mr. Salt is simple for even the youngest Blue's Clues fans
to put together.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the salt shaker lid to the "body"
- Glue the mouth below the eyes.
- Glue the arms onto the body.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).