Slippery Soap Paper Craft
Slippery Soap is a relatively common character in the Blue's Clues
episodes. He can usually be found taking a bath with his rubber ducky!
Slippery Soap craft is made with a printer, a piece of paper, some crayons, scissors and glue. Slippery Soap is simple for even the youngest Blue's Clues
fans to put together.
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the smaller rectangle-ish shape to the center of the larger
- Glue the mouth below the eyes.
- Glue the arms onto the body.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).