DLTK's Crafts for Kids Fan Site
Willy Wonka TP Roll Craft
This is actually my circus ringmaster craft, but I think
it makes a good Willy Wonka too. It's a fun and simple craft to go with the story of
Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with and
piece of paper
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube (it looks like a tuxedo when it's on the tp roll).
- Glue the bowtie around the top of the tp roll
- Glue the head and arms.
- Glue the buttons down the front of the shirt
- Bend the tab of the feet and glue them on the bottom (for a 3D effect).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Visit the official movie
or author websites