DLTK's Fan Site
Boots (Dora the Explorer's friend)
Boots is a fun and simple color, cut and paste craft that
uses a toilet paper roll as the body to give it a three dimensional
- toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- scissors and glue.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- Glue the feet (boots) onto the front of the
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube, folding the tab to give a 3d
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions