DLTK's Fan Site
Boots (Dora the Explorer's friend)
Boots is a fun and simple color, cut and paste craft that
uses a toilet paper roll as the body to give it a three dimensional
- toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- scissors and glue.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- Glue the feet (boots) onto the front of the
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube, folding the tab to give a 3d
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).