DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cowardly Lion Craft
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- raffia or stringand
- something to color with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color craft pieces if you printed the black and white version of the template.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the large rectangle onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and bravery medal.
- If you want to get a bit more creative, you can glue on some raffia, wool or string to form a tail in the back.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).