DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Cowardly Lion Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
This is a fun and simple color, cut and paste paper craft that uses a toilet paper roll as a base to give it a three dimensional effect.
- toilet paper roll or cardboard tube,
- raffia or stringand
- something to color with.
- Print out the template of choice.
- Color craft pieces if you printed the black and white version of the template.
- Cut out the pieces. This step may require adult assistance.
- Glue the large rectangle onto the toilet paper roll.
- Glue on the head, arms, legs and bravery medal.
- If you want to get a bit more creative, you can glue on some raffia, wool or string to form a tail in the back.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions.