- Print out the template of choice.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the yellow hat into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Sometimes it may say "No pages available to print".
- This happens with some browsers and means that you've printed or print previewed once already.
- If you get this message, hit RELOAD or REFRESH and try printing again.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).