DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Curious George TP Roll Craft
- toilet paper tube
- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- scissors and
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, legs and the arms.
- Glue the yellow hat into one of the hands.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Sometimes it may say "No pages available to print".
- This happens with some browsers and means that
you've printed or print previewed once already.
- If you get this message, hit RELOAD or REFRESH
and try printing again.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Curious George TP Roll Template colour
Print friendly version of these instructions