DLTK's Fan Site
Dora the Explorer TP Roll Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Dora is a fun and simple color, cut and paste craft that
uses a toilet paper roll as the body to give it a three dimensional
toilet paper tube,
- a printer,
- a piece of paper,
- some crayons,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first
to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head and the arms.
- Glue the feet onto the front of the
- Glue the backpack onto the back of the tube (it should be lined up right
with the top of the tube).
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions