DLTK's Crafts for Kids
DRAGON TALES: ORD
- a toilet paper tube
- a printer,
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the tummy (oval piece on the second
- Glue on the necklace.
- Glue on the head.
- Glue on the legs and the arms.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tube.
- Glue the tail onto the back of the tube,
folding slightly to make a 3D effect.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Print friendly version of these instructions