DLTK's Crafts for Kids - Fan Site
- a toilet paper tube
- a printer
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- and glue
- Print out the template of choice. If using
the black and white template, try printing it on red construction paper.
- Color (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the large rectangular piece on first to cover the tube.
- Glue on the head, arms and legs.
- Glue the ice cream cone onto one of Elmo's hands
if you feel like he's in the mood to indulge.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).