DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Mailbox is a very simple craft made with
- a printer
- a piece of paper
- some crayons
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Color (if using the black and white version of the craft) and cut out the template pieces. (This step may require adult assistance).
- Glue the front of Mailbox onto the largest
- Glue the face and latch onto the front of
- Glue the rectangle onto the bottom of Mailbox
(this is the post).
- Glue the flag onto the center of
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).